Utah County’s Oldest & Largest Private Investigative Firm
1320 South 740 East Orem, Utah 84097
Office: 801.225.6100 / Email: JTinsley@TinsleyPI.com
When you hire a Utah Private Investigator you are hiring PI’s that rank within the top tier of documented experience in the United States. Through healthy and progressive legislative efforts, Utah Private Investigators have raised their standards of experience and qualifications to meet the demands of an ever changing industry. In comparison to other states, Utah PI’s are amongst the best and most qualified in the nation.
Expert Track Record
With a 25+ year track record as a successful security and investigative executive, Mr. John Tinsley continues to develop innovative investigative and security programs for top tier clientele. As CEO of Tinsley Investigative Services and over the course of his distinguished career, Mr. Tinsley has worked with businesses large and small. From local Utah businesses to global Fortune 500 corporations to personalized consultations with individuals. Mr. Tinsley has successfully planned, administered and executed literally hundreds of strategic security and investigative operations.
Our firm does not accept every job that is offered to us. We are appropriately selective about our clients and which jobs we accept. Our decisions are based largely on principles of ethics and result probability.
Groomed in Best Practices
Mr. Tinsley stays intently informed on current market trends, industry best practices, new technology and training curriculum. With our vast depth of resources, our firm chooses to work efficiently smarter rather than harder. Due to our many years of experience, our office can typically get a job completed in half the time it might take another company.
Serving In the Community
As our firm grows larger each year, we feel it is important that we give back to our communities. Our office supports many causes in our profession and community through charitable contributions, volunteering in our local communities and serving on prominent boards. We support education, small businesses, ethical law enforcement, technology, community and school sports teams and several children’s safety programs.
For more than 20 years our firm remains actively involved in the Utah State Legislature to sponsor good legislation and to ensure our professional standards remain elevated. Over these years, we are proud to say we have built excellent trust and credibility with our top and most influential Legislators.
- 1993 Became President & Founder of Tinsley Investigative Services Inc.
- One of the First State Licensed Private Investigators in Utah.
- Continues to Serve as CEO for Tinsley Investigative Services Inc.
- Opened & Managed Multiple Tinsley Investigative Offices in Multiple States.
- One of the Founding Members of the State Professional Association.
- Served Twice as President of Utah Association of Licensed Investigators.
- Authored the Vast Majority of Utah Legislation Regarding the Private Investigation Industry.
- Founder & President of Centurion Security.
- Utah Governor appointed Mr. Tinsley to Utah Security Services Licensing Board.
- Utah Governor appointed Mr. Tinsley to Chairman of the Utah Security Services Licensing Board.
- 17th Consecutive Year Elected by His Professional Peers to be the Utah State Legislative Chairman for Both the Security and Investigative Industries at the State Capitol.
- Authored a Complete Security and Investigative Training Program That was Successfully Adopted by the State as a Standard for All Security Companies Throughout the State of Utah.
- Consistently Achieves Annual Increases in Company Gross Revenues Through Outstanding Client Satisfaction, Investigative Ingenuity and Fiscal Conservatism.
Now you can take advantage of the unrivaled experience and depth of resources that Tinsley Investigative Services Inc. has earned. If you want distinguished and outstanding service every time, the choice is easy. Hire the best in the business.FREE CONSULTATION