Hiring the right Private Investigator can make all the difference.
What do you think will cost you more overall, the cheaper rates of a newer inexperienced agency, or the higher rates of the most experienced agency? Studies show that clients who choose a company with less experience at a cheaper rate will actually pay much more in the long run.
Choose Correctly – Hiring the wrong investigator can end up costing you not only significantly more money, but headaches and even liability.
It is important that you choose the professional investigative office that is best suited for you and your type of situation.
You will want an investigative firm that has the experience to help you navigate legal complexities and offer appropriate investigative strategies to help win your case.
So how do you decide?
You need to ask the right questions.
You should ask questions like:
- Are you a member of the Utah Professional Association of Legal Services?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What is your area of specialty?
- Do you do this as a full or part-time business?
- Do you hold a valid state investigators license?
- Do you have an office? Where is your office located?
- Are you properly insured?
- What states or areas do you service?
- What are your hourly, mileage and expenditure rates?
- What other costs if any should I expect?
Choose a firm that has been in business for a substantial amount of time. Typically the longer they have been in business the better their services are. Since a private investigator’s success almost solely rest upon their reputations, the longer the investigative firm has been in business is an excellent indicator of the quality of their work, professionalism and their level of expertise.
Make the right choice to have your investigation done correctly and efficiently the first time. Choose the experienced team at Tinsley Investigative Services, Inc.….where our experience translates to fast results and significant savings.
Look for a credible, stable firm with a staff that will be best qualified for your type of investigation.
Request a Free Consultation here or call us at 801.225.6100.ORDER FREE CONSULTATION NOW